January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Saturday, August 11, 2012

City Creek Mall

Nic, Ash, and Scarlet were planning to spend half a day up at
the new City Creek Mall in Salt Lake City
and invited me to tag along.
 I graciously accepted, welcoming a change in scenery.
(I feel like I'm always cooped up at home overwhelmed by the never ending baby project)

Trav didn't go because he's determined to meet his goal of creating nine new art pieces this summer.
I try to stay out of his way as much as possible so he can be successfully meet it.



Nic and his blue eyed beauty





I love how expressive Scarlet is








Scarlet tends to have a love-hate relationship with water


Today was an "I HATE WATER!" day.





Cute little family: Nic, Ash and Scarlet


I meant to get a picture with just the girls but spaced it.
(my mom and younger sister, Auriel, came too)

That's pregnancy-brain for ya.

No comments: