January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to Reality

Today was Trav's last day of summer 2012. 
He starts the 2012-2013 school year tomorrow. 
I'm not going to lie about how sad I am.  :'(


I have loved having him home.
Actually, this is the first time we've been able to be home together for such a long period of time.
And we still like - no LOVE - each other. ;)


In the past I've worked and/or he's worked.
I've taken classes or he's taken classes.
But not this summer.
It's been our first chillaxin' summer and it's been wonderful.
I have loved every minute of our togetherness.


Even though I've tried to stay out of his way I have found myself sitting on the couch in his study.
We don't really talk or anything (I try not to distract him).
I'm usually on the computer, reading, or taking a nap.
He's on his computer doing his art.
But it doesn't matter.
I just like being in the same room as him. 


What can I say?
I guess I love him.
I guess I love being around him.

I'm going to miss it.
A lot.


But ya wanna know what's awesome?
HE MET HIS GOAL OF NINE ART PIECES!!!! 
He literally finished his ninth and final piece around 6:00 this evening.
Yay! 
Success!!

Congrats, Handsome!

No comments: