Kozette, 7 months, with some seriously cute bed-head
1. Has two bottom teeth and two more coming on top. She may look like a cute little vampire for a bit.
2. Rolls over every chance she gets. This one can't hold still! She's crazy!
3. She's trying to crawl
4. Can't sit on her own but can with a little support
Sitting in the bumbo eating some lunch
5. LOVES her cousins
Marin's a natural with Kozette
Braxton giving Kozette a hug...lol!
Grayson made a rattle for Kozette to play with while he was at school. It was enormous. And cute.
Grayson & Kozette
Kozette & Keegan
Scarlet & Kozette
Kozette & Berkley
Scarlet & Kozette kissing
Scarlet & Berkley playing together
-While at Costco a woman walked by pushing her cart and Kozette tried to grab her cart. The woman smiled and said, "Almost!" as she walked past. This little girl's hands are FAST!
7. She's starting to identify who her Daddy and Mommy are. It's cute.
8. Does NOT like to be left for even a second. She likes to have her eyes on everyone at all times.
9. Starting to notice animals, buttons, bows, etc. She really likes to play with little things on people's shirts (while being held) so we have to watch her closely. Her fine motor skills are developing.
10. Loves to be tossed in the air, swung side to side, bounced. She just loves to be held and loved.
11. Loves to be teased and tickled by her daddy - she laughs so hard she snorts. We LOVE her snorts!!
12. Eating rice cereal and some pureed vegetables (carrots, squash and sweet potatoes)
-HATES PEAS! I'm hopeful we can change this. My hope is she'll love veggies as much as fruits. We'll see...
Cutest little butt!
14. Right around 15lbs
-I took her to the doctors a couple of weeks ago because I thought she had an ear infection (she didn't!) and she weighed 14lbs 8oz.
15. Absolutely loves to bathe.
-I put her down for her nap or for the night by swaddling her and singing to her. She calms down pretty quick, for the most part, and falls to sleep.
17. Doesn't mind being on her tummy. This is a huge change from when she was first born. She hated being on her tummy.
18. Kozette is very expressive. She smiles and smiles and smiles. Her gummy smiles are THE BEST!
19. Loves to touch and play with anything with texture or that makes noise. For example: wrappers, boxes, blankets, towels, hair, paper towels, paper, skin (she's really into smacking skin because she likes the sound it makes), etc.
20. Doesn't really care for her car seat. We're hoping this will change since she has to be in it every time we go anywhere...
22. Her new thing is to open her mouth really wide and breathe out at you. She does this when she's excited or likes what you're doing. It's hilarious!
23. Enjoys going on walks with mommy
Sometimes her little cousin, Scarlet, likes to join us. :)
24. Blows out almost daily. It's awful.
25. Sleeps in the most awkward position
26. Still refuses a bottle...except this once time while at church. The bottle had baby food in it and she took it. She shocked us all.
Travis and I love this cute little bug-a-boo so much.
She is our joy.
She is our everything.
Happy seven months baby!