January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Belated Father's Day Gift

Ashley and I decided we wanted to do something simple yet unique to celebrate the wonderful husbands we are so blessed to have. Neither of them have had a pedicure before so we thought why not?!

Trav, Scarlet (We passed her around. I mean, who doesn't want to hold that cute little thing?!), and me
Please excuse my frumpiness...baby and I are gettin' big now! 


Nic, Scarlet and Ash 
Ash just chopped her hair off! Isn't her pixie cut adorable?! 


LOVE Scarlet's face in this pic! Hahaha! 



Overall I think it was a success. The guys weren't madly in love with the pedi experience but they didn't seem to mind it either. Scarlet was fascinated with what was going on. Her big blue eyes were glued on the employees throughout the appointment. It was super cute. 

And we all walked out with adorable, soft, relaxed tootsies. :)

No comments: