January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Baby Project: Day 3

After celebrating Kolton's homecoming
(see post below)
Travis and I 
- okay, mostly Travis - 
decided to tackle more cleaning, organizing, repacking, etc on our baby room project.
Travis spent a good two or three hours moving what was in the far corner of the furnace room onto the other shelves so he could tear out that portion of shelving since it was warped and needed to come out. 

When jokingly chastised about us doing work on the Sabbath Travis stated in a gently adorable way, 
"I am serving my wife on the Sabbath by helping her do things she can't do on her own. 
I think that's okay. Don't you?"

I just smiled when the person he was talking to had no response to his comment. :)






Then together we went through the remaining boxes in our living room and repackaged 'em. 


Though slow, progress is being made.

No comments: