January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Saturday, September 17, 2011

"Holy war"

I'm sittin' here watching the BYU vs Utah game. Yes, people out here call it the "holy war". I think that's funny. Ha!

This game is pretty pathetic if you ask me. BYU's offense sucks pretty bad. I swear they talked in the locker room before the game and made some sort of pitiful goal to see how many turn-overs they could have. It's disgusting.

I won't lie though, I'm torn. I want to cheer for the coug's because Trav, Nic, Ash, and my mom cheer for them. However, I'm aching to attend the University of Utah to get my master's degree. Do I cheer for a school I'm hoping to attend? Or do I cheer for the team who can't seem to keep their hands on the ball? LOL.

Trav said it perfectly, we should just cheer for which ever team is winning, that way we'd never lose!

Lame. Lame. Lame.

No comments: