January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Sunday, September 25, 2011

One month & one day!!

Kolton has been in the Missionary Training Center (MTC) for one month and one day as of today!!! YAY!! Only 23 months to go! :)

Kolton has been stretched and tested already. I'm CERTAIN he is a strong individual for it too. I can only imagine the rigorous preparation he's been involved in the last few weeks. It sounds wonderful yet overwhelming. Kolton is amazing. I know he can do it.

Kolton wrote to us and was THRILLED at the idea that his time in the MTC is half over. He doesn't care for it too much. But in a little less than one month he'll be on his way to Mexico. In fact, one month from today he'll BE in Mexico serving the people, speaking the language (as best he can), and hopefully avoiding getting sick. Ha! It makes me so excited thinking about it! Wow!!!!

I love my brother. I love him so much. I am so incredibly pleased with his decision to serve an LDS mission. I'm so pleased with his determination to make a decision and follow through with it. No matter what, I support him and his righteous desires. I can't even imagine the kind of man he'll be when he returns from Mexico in two years. He'll be so different. It'll be a good different, I think.

We'll keep you posted.

No comments: