January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Choir Tour: Day 1

Well, I'm in Sacramento tonight. The day was full of movies, naps, discussions, and dissapointing meals. I only had to threaten one person...well not threaten. I just told the guy if I had brought a pellet gun, I'd shoot him. He was quiet after that, thank you very much. :)

However, I had one MAJOR peak during this much dreaded day: a love note from Trav found in my back pack. There are a couple of lines I have to share with you because they're soooo cute.

"You are good enough to sing in an opera (my dream), you are good enough to be a beauty queen, you are good enough to be my best friend. You are good enough to play 'Mary had a Little Lamb" on like 12 instruments." This is the point I burst loudly into laughter! He's so funny! And what's even more funny is he's sincere about the 12 instrumet comment! I love my boy. He is so wonderful!

I hope he doesn't mind my sharing a small portion of my wonderful letter (which I've re-read multiple times already). It was just waaaaaay too cute not to. I love you, cutie. You are deserving of someone MUCH better then me. I'm so grateful to have you as my best friend and eternal husband.

Yours truly.

PS. Today is a special day. It is the 2 year anniversary of our Angel, Mercydez'es passing. I love that little girl so much. She has been my motivation to be a little more patient, kind, and loving. I have a LONG ways to go, but I'll get there. We love you, Sweeeeeeetie! My leetle fudge buh-rownieeeee! What a wonderful blessing she is.

No comments: