January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A new challenge

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am going to take on a new challenge! I am going to learn how to COUPON!!! Yup, one day I'm going to be that annoying woman at the check register with a cart full of stuff, my hands full of coupons. I'm also going to be that same woman who walks away from the check register with crazy amounts of money saved.

One day...

For now I'm simply trying to make sense of it all. There's a lot involved. In order to save the most money I need to figure out how to use coupons on SALE items. And apparently I'm supposed to be able to plan a week of meals based on sales and coupons. Right now, that's not happening. I'm mixin' and matchin'.

One day....

So, here are the websites I'm looking into using:

Hip2Save
freebies2deals
pinchingyourpennies.com
thekrazycouponlady.com
utahdealdiva.com
fabulouslyfrugal.com

One day.....

wish me luck!

No comments: