January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Friday, October 14, 2011

Bliss

This weekend brings about a special, special day: our 8th anniversary. I know to many that may seem like nothin' but for us it's quite the accomplishment. Not that things have been miserable or anything. No, we have been doing a lot of reflecting recently and we've come to the conclusion that we've done a lot of good things in those eight years. Neither of us feel as if we've wasted any time.

While our anniversary is this Sunday, October 16th, we will not be able to celebrate it until next weekend because we'll both be off from school for fall break. We've already reserved a hotel in Park City and plan on hibernating there for a few days (we'll try to take pictures while up in the mountains next weekend). It will be marvelous. Our hotel room has a balcony with a private hot tub. We plan to take advantage of that little treat!

I LOOOOOVE OCTOBER. It's such a beautiful month. I'm grateful we chose this time of year to be married. The colors, the smells, the food, the anticipation, the hot chocolate...mmm. So wonderful.

I am madly in love with my husband. I am grateful to be able to recognize how blessed I am to have him as a part of my life - an enormous part of my life. I adore him.

No comments: