January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Thursday, December 16, 2010

done, Done, DOne, DONe, DONE, & DoNe!


Our Christmas Tree




Yes, we're alive!!!!!! I took my last final today and I can't even begin to express the relief I'm feeling. This horrid semester is DONE!!! I made it!

Trav has been awesome the last few weeks. To say I've been stressed is a HUGE understatement. I've been up late, getting up as early as I can (sometimes sleeping longer than I should), stuck to a computer or in the piano room practicing. We haven't had a lot of time together. In fact, this entire week I've only seen him on average 5 minutes each day. He's usually up and gone before I get up each morning - and in bed fast asleep when I get home. It's sucked. Big time.

So, we hope to make up for it this coming week by doing whatever we want in the evenings. He has to work through Wednesday (as do I) so we can only take advantage of our evening hours. But I'll gladly take what I can get! We'll watch movies, do a little shopping, eat nummy food, and waste time. It sounds marvelous!

We were able to sneak in a little fun during the last week, thankfully. We had a extended family Christmas party and had a ginger house decorating competition. Here are a few pictures:


Team 1




Team 2



Team 3



The finished gingerbread village


It was a straight up tie...hard to imagine why! They're all so beautiful! Hehe.

A cute story though (if I have my information correct): apparently after we separated into teams, Grayson went into a corner of the house and prayed that his team would win. Isn't that stinkin' cute?!

No comments: