January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Two weeks

from now I'll be in the middle of finals. This may ring true to many and may confuse the rest, but I CAN'T WAIT! This has been a hard semester, emotionally. I haven't felt the drive I usually have. For example, I usually push for a 4.0 each semester, making sure to stay ahead in all my classes (yes, ahead. Not just caught up..AHEAD). This semester I'm struggling to stay above water. I feel like I've barely made it through each week. I've struggled with wanting to quit and give up. Just walk away. I haven't felt like I have in the past where all I want is to take advantage of my educational opportunities. It's really weird and it's not me.

I've just been struggling and I'm not sure why.

So, even though I have a crap-load of stuff to do from now until finals, I'm extremely grateful the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. Hopefully I can stick with it for the next two weeks and finish with my head held high.

...and then it's off to Minnesota we go for Christmas! It will be a much needed and very welcomed vacation!

So wish me luck. I'll let you know if I'm still alive come December 17th (The official last day of the semester).

No comments: