January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

AhHhHhHhHhHhH!!!

I passed all my classes! I took 18 credit hours (and worked part-time) this semester. I honestly didn't know if I was going to pass one or two of my classes. They were a little more demanding than I'm used to. So, yes. I was honestly, truly worried. I will post my grades as soon as I can. I'm waiting to get the word on my GPA. I'm sooooooo happy! Oh my goodness! It feels like a weight has been lifted.


Also, in a little over 24 hours Trav and I will be on our way out to Minnesota to spend Christmas with his family. This is the first year we've done this, so we're pretty excited. Travis' parents usually come out to Utah but since they're serving a local mission they're not able to this year. We thought this would be the perfect opportunity to spend Christmas in Minnesota. It's been nearly 8 or 9 years (I believe) since Trav has been home for the holidays. So, here's to hoping I don't freeze to death out there!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: