So I was tagged by my sister, Ash. I have no idea how to copy and paste the picture that goes with the whole "tag" game. But I'm supposed to write seven weird facts about myself. I have been trying and trying to come up with some.....this is the best I can do:
1) I love school. I am the annoying girl in the hall who is always smiling because she's soooo happy to be there, even when it's 7:00 am!
2) I have been married for five years, in Utah valley, and still don't have children. I don't flaunt this in an obnoxious way, so please don't take it like that. It's just odd to be in the situation we're in while living where we live. We honestly want to have children. Now just isn't the time. PLUS! We have our nieces and nephews as our "children" right now!!!! We love them like our own!
3) I am uncomfortable wearing shorts shorter than about an inch or two above my knee. I feel naked and I don't like it.
4) I jump when I sleep
5) I was at my dentists a few weeks ago for my cleaning and the hygienist was cleaning my teeth in such a detailed way she actually knocked out a crown and IT SLID DOWN MY THROAT!! Yeah, I swallowed the sucker. It was horrible. I sat up and looked at the hygienist and said, "I think I just swallowed my tooth. I don't know if I should be embarrassed or laugh because it's hilarious." I've basically decided my dentist is nothing shy of a moron. As soon as our trade is gone I'm switching dentists. I won't even begin telling you the rest of the story...if you catch my drift. ;)
6) I shave my arms. Go ahead, gasp and think I'm odd. Now look at your arms and come to the harsh realization that mine don't look like yours. :)
7) I've thrown up on the Statue of Liberty grounds, right outside an outdoor cafe. It was horrible. Need I say more? Didn't think so.
So now I'm supposed to tag a few other people but I think everyone I know, that has a blog, has been tagged. So, I'll take a stab in the dark and pick people I believe haven't been tagged yet: Pinky, Sheila, Deedra, Jessie, & Liza.
5 days ago