January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Angelita!

I just wanted to wish one of my good friends a wonderful birthday! She is 25 now....but informed me in the wee hours she still feels like she's 17.

Angel is such a good person. I have known her since the Elementary days. We've gone through a lot together. We've had our ups and our downs. We've cried together, laughed together, endured together.

When ever I think of Angel I think of a few things:

1) Flowers and cards
*She always brings flowers and a beautiful card on special occasions. She's very thoughtful.

2) Bryan
*Angel has married one of the nicest, best guys out there. Bryan is a very compassionate person. He leads by example.

3) Memories
*It seems everytime I'm around Angel we tend to talk about the "old days". We laugh a lot!

4) Determination
*Angel has a strong spirit. Her family has been dealt a hard hand in life and she has only become better from it. She loves her family, her friends, and even complete strangers. She has a great amount of charisma! She's the life of the party!

5) Animals
*I swear all our growing up days, and even now, Angel has had numerous pets. Birds, fish, cats, dogs, rabbits...you name it, she's had it! She loves animals and has a way with them.

6) Beautiful pictures
*Angel is an incredible photographer. She took my families pictures last year (the one posted of me and trav at the top of this blog was taken by her) and many other peoples pictures and they always turn out beautiful. She has an eye for beauty and it shows in her work. If you are interested in getting family pictures take a look at her blog: www.Myangelicmoments.blogspot.com


Angelita, I hope you had a beautiful birthday! I have been thinking about you all day. I know you understand the circumstances...you always do. Please know our hearts are with you as you celebrate the big 2-5 at a skating rink with an 80's themed birthday party! That's just like you too! Go big or go home...you always go big!

I love you!!! Happy birthday!!!

3 comments:

Angel said...

Adrienne, thank you. your words mean more than you would ever know. You made me cry and laugh, we seem to be good at that. I love you!

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Angel is completely amazing. I agree.

Stacy said...

Thank you Adrienne, Thank you. You are such a great person. I wish we could be there for you in person to offer support and love. You are such a tender heart. Thank you, thank you! What a wonderful family you have. We love you! Stacy, Chance, and Corbin