January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Monday, October 4, 2010

October

Beautiful October.



This month marks our SEVENTH anniversary! Holy cow! It has gone by so fast! It's been awesome though. October is the best month of the year - by far. Not only is it our special month - it's the official kick-off for the holidays, fall colors start to present themselves in nature and in home decor, there's a certain crispness in the air, football season's in full swing, hot chocolate with homework, sweaters and boots are pulled out...

I could go on and on. I love October. I love our special month. We picked an awesome season to make special. I'm so grateful for my Travis William. He has been such an inspiration and support. We've been through a lot together. Family and friends, successes and failures, happiness and sorrow, laughter and tears, faith and fear.



I am surprising him with a get-away. I can't say where because he reads this. He already knows we're going somewhere but he doesn't know where. Well, he's been guessing - really thinking things through - which is adorable. I told him I wouldn't confirm or deny any of his guesses. He'll know when we get there. :)

I love you handsome. Thank you for being the most wonderful best friend and husband a crazy girl could ask for. I don't deserve you but I'm sure grateful to have you.

No comments: