January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Sunday, June 28, 2009

We made it

THAT DRIVE IS L-O-N-G!! We got here about an hour ago and have just been laying on our soft beds. I think we may go swimming or ride our bikes down to old Nauvoo. Who knows. The good news is that our hotel offers free internet so I can keep you all posted as to what we do. :)I have to mention how wonderful it feels to have a clean mouth (freshly brushed) and a nice washed face. You forget how nice it is to be clean until you're forced not to be.

Anyway, I thought I'd offer peace of mind to those who care. We're safe. We made it.

Until later!

2 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

That drive is long! I have done it before. I'm happy you all arrived safely! Tell Ashlee Hi!

Anonymous said...

So glad all are well! Have a great time! Hugs to all of you! Love,
Christy