January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Saturday, June 27, 2009

and we're off!!!!!

well, we're takin' off! I'm so excited! I think all four of us need this trip (Trav, me, Nic, & Ash). I wish the rest of my family was able to come. Honestly, it would be so fun to wonder the streets of Nauvoo with my siblings and parents...maybe next year?!?!

We're going to drive through the night, putting us in Nauvoo around 3:00 - 4:00 tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully our hotel will have wireless so I can update the blog with pictures and stuff. Just pray that as we rotate driving and sleeping that we'll be aware of our surroundings. I'm not stoked about driving all night and all day tomorrow but I'm out numbered. :)

CIAO!

Love,
Us

P.S. Trav is basically back to his old self again. He's only mildly congested, thank goodness.

No comments: