January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Saturday, August 16th

We took the kids to Seven Peaks today. I wasn't able to get any pictures because I don't have a water proof camera and I didn't want to risk ruining it with the extreme heat or having it stolen. Pictures or no pictures - we had a blast! My mom, Kolton, & Auriel came with us and I'm glad they did! Braxton just loved that my mom was there. Braxton kept running up to my mom saying, "LeAnnnnnnnn" and would hug her. If he wasn't next to his "Brother Travis" he was with my mom. We still haven't figured out why he has targeted her with affection but my mom is just flattered.

We played in the wave pool, the lazy river, went down some slides...relaxed a little. It was a laid back day we were all in need of. I think we were at the water park for a good 4 or 5 hours. By the end of the day we were pooped. Braxton & Grayson fell asleep before we ate dinner (that NEVER happens!) and Marin was out shortly after.

It was a good day :)

No comments: