January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Monday, August 4, 2008

Friday, August 1: Breaking Dawn release party

(Angelita!!!)

One of my friends is a die hard fan of Stephanie Meyers. I really enjoy her work as well. Angel, my obsessive friend ;), reserved copies for me, Ash, and Auriel. Angel also had t-shirts made for the release party! It was a lot of fun! But I don't think I had as much fun as I could have because I've had one too many late nights this week. American Idol about killed me!

When I first got to the release party (held at Borders Book Store in Provo) I couldn't find my group of peeps. So, Trav said he'd wait with me until I did. I have to say I LOVE MY HUSBAND! HE'S SUCH A GOOD GUY! Obviously nine out of ten people were female and Trav noticed real quickly too. When I saw some males walking towards us I said, "Look, there are guys here...see?" but as I pointed towards the guys I said, "Oh...they're all wearing scarves." We just busted up laughing! I honestly have nothing against gay people. I've never had a problem with them. What we found so funny was that my attempt in comforting Trav quickly went down the toilet. I only discouraged him more! Thankfully he has a good sense of humor and still waited with me.
Our awesome t-shirts said,
"Screw being a princess I want to be a VAMPIRE"

Another groups t-shirts. I think ours were better.
(there was a t-shirt competition - we didn't win either!)

We stayed up until 2:30 to get those books! Get this! My friend, Angel (I call her Angelita - the "g" makes the "h" sound!) stayed up ALL NIGHT and finished the book by noon Saturday! I told you she's a die hard! What a gal!

So, what did Trav do while I was gone? We bought him an early birthday present and got him Bose head phones. He was testing 'em out until I got home! I think he's pretty excited about them, don't you?!?!?

I had to include this picture! There's Sam, Ashley, Me, and Auriel.
It's funny because Sam is SO focused, Ashley doesn't know what the crap she's doing, me looking stupid, and Auriel in her own little world.
Ha! LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Screw being a princess... I want to be a vampire! Oh! You know it!

Brisa said...

you guys are so silly, i want to be silly with you. call me next time you do somthing fun!!