January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New month, new hair, new niece :)

So, it's June. Yay...good month. May was good but super busy and tiring. Here's to hoping June is just as good but not nearly as exhausting! The best news of all is that Trav and I booked our flights to go visit his family the end of this month into early next month!! YAY, I LOVE MINNESOTA! So, already June's lookin' pretty darn good!


After posting the pictures on the last update I felt I needed to make a change with my ugly hair. It looked like someone made a wig based off what men had back in the 60/70's and I was wearing it. Ew. I definitely needed an updated cut that was more flattering and more "me". I must say, though the changes aren't super dramatic, they're enough and I'm loving it. :)


Trav and I have another little niece to add to the wonderful handful we already have. My older brother and his wife welcomed their first child, a little girl, into their family yesterday morning. They still haven't been able to decide on a name but that's okay. It's a pretty big decision - one they and she will have to live with for the rest of their lives so they're allowed to take a few days to really decide what they feel fits her.

She's a doll though! She was born around 8:30 yesterday morning, weighing 5 lbs. 12 oz, and was 18-1/2 inches long. She's such a cute little peanut with lots of brown, beautiful hair!

 


No comments: