January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's Heeeeeere!!

Tonight is the night I've been preparing for ALL SEMESTER!!! I'm so excited to execute this thing!

For those of you who are not able to attend, know you will be missed. I honestly wish everyone could be there!

Now as a heads up there will be annoying advertisements/commercials that will pop up every so often during my recital. This is because it's free for me to do the webcast through UVU. So, I'm sorry. But I simply can't spend more money to avoid the commercials. Just be patient and stay at your computer. They shouldn't last longer than 30 seconds. Again, I'm sorry for the annoyance.

Alright.....

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE WEBCAST!

I will also be posting my recital on youtube but that may not happen for another day or so. :)

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments: