January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Monday, June 30, 2008

Minnesota

Travis and I arrived "home" yesterday around 5:30. The drive is killer but so worth it. We love coming back.

Shortly after arriving, mom made us daquari's (sp?) with garden fresh strawberries from Grandma Braun's garden... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! We went outside, sat on the screened-in-porch, listened to Paul Potts, while talking and enjoying our drinks. I love this place. It's so beautiful and serene.

Travis is out working today. In fact, he'll be working everyday through Thursday. I have decided to relax, since I'll be by myself until Friday. I'm glad Trav is able to work because it's allowing him time with his brother, Nolan, and his dad (they're all working together).

I'm going to try and post some pictures sometime this week. I'm so new to this...it may not work. But hopefully I'll figure it out quick. We'll see.

Happy birthday to my wonderful sister-in-law, Crystal! You are so fun to be around. I hope your day is special. I love you Crystal!! :)

Happy belated birthday to our...er Trav's "brother" Braxton!!! We're sorry we missed your 11th birthday party on Saturday! You're so handsome and kind Braxton. We love you too buddy!

No comments: