January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ice skating anyone?

We went on a group date Friday night. Well, a group date with my family. :) We went ice skating! It's the first time we've been ice skating together. I think we figured both of us haven't been ice skating for 10 years or so! CrAzY!

It was fun! I skated the entire time with my butt sticking out, my arms stretched as far out to my sides as possible, while everyone passed me up. But hey! It was still fun! Trav was a natural. It seems like he's been skating his whole life - despite the ten year absence. :) He was FLYING around the rink! The guys were playing tag (no one could catch Trav!). It was fun to watch him. He was like a little boy!


Awww.....





Kody & Auriel were each other's "date" because they didn't have one. (my sister and brother)





My boy :)





Seriously? The boys decided to swing each other in circles to see who would be the first to get flung (is that a word?)





This is the end result from playing "fling"





Trav was my life saver. I wasn't very balanced but he kept me on my feet.





Nic & Ash (my sister and her hubs)





Kacey & Crystal (my brother & his wife)





Of course they had to do a train





Auriel, me, Ash, & Crystal


P.S. My professor was willing to credit me for my project last semester. So, I got my 4.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoooo!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Wow, I haven't been ice skating forever. I would be a sight for sore eyes!

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

Aww, we're so cute!!!! I'm stealing those pictures for my blog. :)