January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Spirit of Christmas


Marin, the Party Princess


Last night I had the great opportunity to go up to Riverton and join in on a Christmas Caroling party, hosted by my incredible sister-in-law, Alicia, for her adorable daughter (my niece), Marin.

It was soooo fun! A little crazy but SO fun! There were 20 something girls there all the age of 10 or 11. Needless to say there was lots of energy and excitement surrounding the entire evening. Alicia manned the front of the group and I took over the back. It felt like we were herding sheep or something! Sooo many bodies to watch out for! :)


Herding our sheep. ;)




Marin was having such a blast!



Alicia is such a good spirited person. She's up for ANYTHING!




I had to take a shot of this! The girls had so much energy...but got tired after caroling for approx 45 min. This was our last home we caroled at. Funny huh?




One of the homes we blessed with Christmas Caroling! :) Yes, they eventually answered the door.




Alicia did an INCREDIBLE job with things! She has a way of doing things so no one gets bored or feels left out. After we went caroling for 30 - 45 minutes we went back to the house, had hot chocolate & treats, and played a gift-exchange-game.







While the girls were eating their goodies and enjoying hot chocolate I over heard their conversations. Listed below are some of my favorite quotes:

1) "Edwards six pack is soooo small, but Jacob's is HUGE!"

2) "Seriously, Edwards six pack is so little...it's like 3 inches, I swear!"

3) "Did you know Taylor Swift is dating Jacob?"

4) "I just have to say Jacob is hot! I have a magazine with pictures of him all over!"


Obviously these gals are Twilighters. Alicia and I were just laughing!




Isn't this the C-U-T-E-S-T?!?!?! I love how excited the children get!


It was such a great way to kick off the Christmas season! Thank you Alicia and Marin for inviting me to come!! It was sooooo fun!!!!

No comments: