January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Sunrise and Tulum

We got up early this morning to watch the sunrise. It was beautiful.




I think this is my favorite picture of me & Trav. It feels so natural and calming.




A beautiful shot of the sunrise. The ocean looked WHITE. It was beautiful (have I said that already?!).





The family. Too bad Alicia & Nolan aren't here. This would have been a beautiful family picture. Maybe next time?!?





Kade & Megan taking pictures with the sunrise in the background.




I just LOVE this picture!!





Isn't this a classic picture of Mary Kay and Kahli? I love the whole set up!




It was calm and quiet this morning. Crabs were still out and running around so that was kinda fun! But we were the only ones on the beach. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.




Then we decided to visit Tulum to see some Mayan ruins and swim at the beach there.



Me & Trav taking the train into Tulum



Trav took this picture and is VERY proud of it. I have to say it's a very artistic photo.



Mayan Ruins



Trav & Bruce climbed over the rope and got in trouble (minor trouble) for going off the trail but it made for a nice picture. :)



I had to wear my swim suit around the ruins because my back was FRYING in the sun. I have blisters to prove it!




More Mayan Ruins. Aren't they amazing?!




AND NOW FOR THE FABULOUS, CLEAR WATER BEACH AT TULUM! PERRRR-FECT!!!

The water was a perfect refreshing degree...not too hot and not too cool. we swam out to the orange bouyes (sp?) and back. It was kinda scary because the water got dark as we approached them. Ya never know what's lurking in the water, especially when it's dark.





The water was so perfect and the sand was amazingly soft. Seriously, it was PERFECT!





Bruce has been a good sport. He always says' "I'm up for an adventure!" and he lives up to his word. He's happy to join us on our adventures around Mexico and it's a lot of fun having him with us.




Me & my cute husband



I couldn't help but take this picture. The sand was soooooo soft. I loved walking in it.

3 comments:

3+Love~aki=Us said...

oh wow!! makes me miss it there! i've only been twice, but Tulum is one of the most beautiful beaches i've been to EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

Addy, your pictures are SO BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad that you are having such a good time! But I must say, I miss your face! Love you,
Christy

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

I love the pictures! The one that Trav took with the lizard in it is AWESOME! Good job!

Looks like you guys are enjoying a bit of heaven! I'm glad you guys have had so much fun down there!