January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ah, dread!



Well, tomorrow's the dreaded day for me. Trav's was Monday.

ScHoOl StArTs!!!!

I'm feeling a little if-y on things. I'm not sure if I'm ready to dive back in and getter done or if I'm ready to hyperventilate. I guess only time will tell. Trav was much more graceful in his return. No freak outs. No tears. No fear. He just got up and went to school. I, on the other hand, am a different story.

I'm registered for 19 credits (I've gotta get through some how) and hoping to handle this load with much more pizazz than my last semester. My hope is that I'll be really good at focusing and staying on top of my work load. My other hope is that I'll be brave enough to tell my fellow peers NO. One thing I've learned about people is there are a lot of needy ones out there. They'll suck you dry in no time. I'm going to have to learn how to say no and stick to it.

More than anything, though, I want to pack my bags and run away from "life". Just disappear and leave all my worries behind. And of course, I'd have Trav by my side. Hehe. Too bad that's not realistic. :s

I'll try to keep ya'll posted on things through out the semester. Please be patient with me if a week or two...or three rolls by and there's not a new post. It's not because I'm leaving town - it's because I'm trying to stay alive. LOL.

1 comment:

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

You can do it!!!!!!!!!!

I love you!