January 2013

January 2013
Our Little Family of Three

Friday, June 4, 2010

My Friend, My Mentor, My Foundation

My Grandmother passed away May 22nd. While this has been yet another mountain to climb I am determined to live and become the way my Grandmother would want me to. You see, my Grandmother is so much more to me then a relative who gives me money on my birthday and a gift at Christmas. She has been a trustworthy mentor and one of my closest friends. She has been such a stability in my life.

I'm a bit emotional and know that as time goes on it'll only get harder before it gets better. I am slowly realizing that she's REALLY not here anymore. I still can't believe it...

But I find great pleasure and almost joy in knowing she is with my Grandpa again. For 17 years she has wanted nothing more then to be with her best friend. Now she has what she has patiently waited for. I'm so happy for her.


My Friend worked many, many hours on this program. I keep telling her she has a gift. She really knows how to capture beauty, dignity, uniqueness, and love. I am so grateful she was willing to work so hard on these for us. A huge service I don't know if we'll ever be able to repay. She also did the program for Mercydez'es funeral. Absolutely beautiful.


Isn't she beautiful?





The Funeral Service was absolutely amazing and dignified. Everyone left feeling uplifted, loved, and inspired to be better. This is how my Grandmother was and this is what my Grandmother would have wanted.




The New Three Musketeers





I love you.

No comments: